The Perfect Cup of Coffee
- Start with fresh-roasted whole beans from the Carolina Coffee Co.
- Select the proper grind—for drip coffee makers a medium grind is recommended.
- Use only cold, clean water.
- Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee for each 8oz cup of water.
- After coffee maker has completed brewing, swirl around carafe for a thorough blending of coffee.
5 Steps to Good Tea
- Fill Kettle with cold filtered water and apply heat.
- Warm teapot with a bit of hot water. Discard before adding tea.
- Add one teaspoon of tea per cup to the pot. An infuser basket or t-sac is often best to contain leaves.
- Pour hot water over the leaves.
- After four minutes, remove the leaves.
Water TemperaturesWhite or Green Teas – 165° to 175° F
Oolong Teas – 200° F
Black Teas/Herbals/Infusions – 212° F
It’s that simple! Now sit back, relax and you’ll know why
“Nothing could be Finer than a Cup of Carolina”™